Sunday, February 12, 2006

Another busy weekend

Well what a long day today. :) I went to a friends house last night for the local playgroup and we had tea and a few drinks (probably a few too many drinks). It was so nice sitting outside looking out to the beach and having a nice cool glass of wine with wonderful company. It was the local playgroup girls so we all had no kids. DH worked out if I have been helping him on the farm all day and going out at night I don't usually have time to get ready and do their tea as well so he took the three kids to town with him and they got takeaways :).
Then today we had to be down at the yards at 7.30 as there was lambs going away so considering I didn't get home till 2.00 it is going to be a long day. I just am not use to this late night drinking thing but it was enjoyable.

No comments: