Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Scrapcamp

What a fantastic weekend. I arrived on the Thursday afternoon and set up. On Friday night there was the opening night of the Winter festival so we went down to enjoy the fireworks on the water front. It was fantastic. Here is some photos of the fireworks :) Here is some of the wonderful ladies that were at the camp, these ladies made the whole weekend worth while, so to you ladies thankyou very much, awesome.
The new look Julie and Nik.Kim and Lara and E I managed to get 13 layouts done two mini books and a off the page. Not as much as I had hoped too, I think there was too much talking going on LOL.
Over the weekend we had a few challenges. The first was a 30 minute challenge. You had to try and complete a layout in 30 minutes. aghhhh. Well here is my resulting page.
Another was to start a layout and then pass it around to the next person after 10 minutes, and it continued like this until it was finneshed. :) And my resulting page was Honey. So thankyou to all the wonderful ladies who contributed to this layout.
We also had Nik doing Stampin up. What an awesome product. I loved it. Nik did a couple of projects, the first was a card with the new colours- gorgeous. The second was a scrapbook page.
Now I just have to wait for my little order to arrive :)

Now for a just because layout ;) This one has hidden journaling under it explaining how we were at the collie club and a older boy had his bike and Abby asked if she could ride it. He said she was too little but she got it and kept riding past saying. Look at me Shit I'm good aren't I LOL
There was more layouts than this and there was boy layouts too, I will share them with you another time. Can't overwhelm you too much :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome Bronny. Love the last one - that is so funny. Glad that you had a great time and looking forward to seeing more of what you did - wow 13 layouts!

Anonymous said...

the photo of the fireworks is way cool!! You were a busy bee, I recognised a few of those faces. Laughed at the comment Abby nade, classic.

Penny said...

How awesome - a great time by all! And you got heaps done!

topkatnz said...

Sounds like you had a fab time at scrap camp - and wow 13 layouts!!
Glad you got time to chat too! I'm jealous!

Lara said...

It was a good weekend ... seems so long ago though now!!! love the rough edges on s**t I'm good!

Jane said...

Love your firework shots Bronnie you must have a great camera or unlike myself know how to use all the right settings lol.
So glad to hear you had a wonderful time at scrap camp you certainly kept busy have a good weekend Jane