Monday, January 05, 2009

Wow, two updates in two days. Shock horror :). Well thought I'd update on a few quick layouts I managed to complete today. Must admit, it was nice to sit down with some "me time" and have a wee play. Because I photographed them tonight, they don't look as good here as in real life.

The first layout I did based on "triple the sketch" sketch. "connect four". A very quick one but it got me back into the swing of things.

The second "farm favourites". I've used a transparency and painted behind it to give it a bit of oomph. It is a older photo but one I've had printed off for a while and needed to get it done.The third one "growing up" again looks alot better in real life. There is glitter on there that you can't really see from the photo.

Treasure-everyday moments is about Abby helping me grocery shop before she started school. I just love the fancy pants papers I used on it. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ... I'm very impressed - you have been very productive. Loving the use of transparencies and paint.Great LOs.

Penny said...

Oh very nice! "specially like the shopping one. :)

Jenny said...

Very nice and I also like the shopping one

Unknown said...

gorgeou layouts :)