Thursday, April 16, 2009

Belated news

I am late in this, sorry. But most of you may know that the new Ezine is out. It is fantastic too, lots of inspiration in there. I had the absolute privilege of being guest designer for the month. For this I was sent a gorgeous box of supplies (the February kit), that included, pp, cardstock, diecuts, ribbon, brads, chiboard album cover-gorgeous, there was the goreous Making memories note paper and probably a lot that has slipped my mind. I had a play with it all and completed a couple of layouts and cards. I can now share with you all as the Ezine is out.
This layout is of our gorgeous Flo. The flower was stamped on a seperate card then cut out and had dimensional magic over the top.A card I did for Megan and Baz's wedding.This one I wasn't happy with but others thought it was the best one, so thought I'd better share itThis one was to go in a frame into Abbys room, but it hasn't made it out of the lounge LOL

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow, congratulations, Bronny!

Well deserved too. I'm not surprised they asked you. Your work is original and funky IMO.

Off to check out the ezine now...

topkatnz said...

Huge congrats on the guest designer spot Bronny!! ... your cat is a real cutie!

Liddy said...

You so deserve to be Guest Designer, and these pages prove it....love the cat!

Lainie said...

Ditto all that! Way to go Bronny!!