Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What a beautiful day

It is truely the most beautiful day here today. Not a breath of wind and not a cloud in the sky. I still have Jake at home sick, he is certainly better but doesn't have much energy. I'm being a bit causious too as the teacher was telling me this bug has put one of the kids in Jakes room into hospital. That was a bit of a reality check. I feel guilty when Jake goes and plays with a toy or something. Keep thinking he should be at school, then he will go and lie down on the couch and you think, good thing he is at home LOL.
Lionel is working down near the river today so we took a packed lunch down and had a picnic beside a wee contributory creek and the kids had a wee play in there after eating. It was so nice, the only noise was the kids catching fish (rocks) on their fishing lines (a stick). It was so nice to see them playing with whats around them and enjoying each others company. Abby even brought a goldfish home in a cup with water (a red coloured stone) and it is sitting on the bench as wee speak, although the water slopped out on the way home and we had to put tap water in when we got here LOL. Now they are out side hunting out birds nests (just the blackbirds ). Will certainly keep them occupied for a while. Well I'm off for my last (hopefully) physio appointment now and pick Olly up from school a little earlier. Till next time take care. :)
Oh before I forget, I have a friend who makes jewelery and it is just divine, she caters for formal, informal and just plain casual wear and will make things to order. There is necklaces, bracelets, earings and even other things like jewelery boxes. I have some differnt articles and they always draw a compliment. She is getting a website made up that displays some of her stuff so when that is available I will let you all know.

1 comment:

Penny said...

That kind of goldfish sounds like an easy care one ;-)