Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Bit cool here today

Have finally done a little bit of scrapping, with the shearing, vaccinating, drenching and dipping out of the way, I have time for me. Must admit I am loving it too :). This layout was done, based on a sketch from Pencillines . Sketch number 8 of Ngaire's. Have changed it a bit to suit as I didn't want the photo as big. Also did it for a challenge on scrapbook outlet . But I didn't read the instructions right and it was meant to have a black and white photo and colour one as well. Never mind, a good excuse to do another layout as this ends the end of August :) I do love this photo of AJ even if it is from behind, and it looks alot better in B and W. Shows the details more ;)

This layout was done for scrapbook outlet as well. It was a challenge from Donna to use chipboard, which I don't need any excuse to use any way. I have painted, stamped and glossed it. Yummo Well today we had playgroup which went really well, about 12 kids there, tonight I have my caligraphy course, which I just love. Tomorrow I take the new motorbike to town for its big check and have a hair cut then as well. Well I am actually just having a trim and thin out. I decided before dads birthday that I was going to grow it then I thought it would look nicer short for his party so cut it and thought I would grow it long. After scrapcamp with the longer wig on I am definately giving it a try, but for those of you who know me, know that by christmas it will probably be cut short again LOL. My old friend Jane who is a hairdresser use to laugh. One week I would have it cut short then the next, growing it long. Will see how long this lasts for LOL.

Well that is about it from me. Take care and keep smiling. :)

1 comment:

Kate, Dave and the kiddlets said...

What a cool black and white photo! The glossy chipboard looks great too in the other layout. Take care xx Kate- Paper Pesto.