Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Woops forgot a layout

Forgot to add this layout in the other day. It was done at scrapcamp. See the little arrows? Aren't they just the cutest. Nik had her cuttlebug at scrapcamp and had a new arrow cutter. Aren't they just so adorable (I so want a cuttlebug). Wish Hubby would read this, he might get a hint LOL. What a gorgeous day here today. We have been vaccinating and dipping ewes yesterday and today and I was out mustering a couple of paddocks on foot just after lunch today. It was just so beautiful and peaceful. I stopped and listen and all I could hear was tui's and the running water at the creek as it went over a little waterfall, just simply divine, and not a breathe of wind. It was just to gorgeous to put into words, then I had to start climbing a hill, and all I could hear was me breathing in and out LOL.

Tomorrow we have playgroup and and I am on duty, and I haven't had time to bake. Usually I make sure I do plenty of baking and take along a selection of Custard squares etc. Might have to be scones tomorrow LOL. Then tomorrow afternoon I am off to stock up on my groceries then tomorrow night I am off to my course. I have started a caligraphy course in Milton (about half an hour away). It is one of those adult learning things and runs for 6 weeks. been to one. All I can do is i,t and l and only in lower case lol. I loved it though, and there is some lovely ladies there. I am the youngest by about 25 years :) so feel a bit out of place, but we all enjoy it so that is the main thing. All the others are card makers so I might have to take along some scrapbooking pages :).
Well till next time take care :)


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a great layout. A simple thing like a cut can turn into such a work of art. I, too, love the arrows.

Donna said...

Cool page! Enjoy the calligraphy class. I have a book on how too & that's as far as I ever got. LOL