Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My baby girl is 4



I have to admit it, every other birthday all my kids have had just seems like another day and nothing seems to change. Well this one really blew me away because all of a sudden my baby girl seemed grown up. She seemed taller, she seemed more mature she seemed more......older. And I mean that never happens over one night and I can't for the life of me work out why.

Abbys cake was a pretty simple one. Abby wanted a chocolate one with mashmallows on the top. Not sure why chocolate as I have never made a chocolate one in my life. It is usually Banana, or banana choc chip, or fruit but never Chocolate. Must admit the kids loved it and it was so easy to make.



Mum and dad came down for the day which was going to be great because the boys were meant to have athletics in Lawrence but the weather wasn't good so it was postponed until tomorrow, so they missed out on that. But we had a great day and Abby just thought it was wonderful. Mum and Dad gave her a lovely we pink skirt and some make up which she thought was great.



We met my parents in Lawrence and Abby went with mum and dad while I went to the Dr. Abby said to Dad. "Grandad, I've got something cool to show you." and then led him into a shop and walked to the back. She put her hands on her hips and said "oh no, its not here, where is it. GRAN where is it gone?" The lady came back and asked what was wrong. Abby wanted to know where the pink fishing rod had gone. Aparently about 10 months ago she was in there with Gran and had showed her and gran said to show grandad next time and he might get it for her. Gran and Grandad had a very upset child on our hands and to make things worse, it was sold the day before.

At the moment there is a competition running at scrapbookoutlet . It is run like a raffle and for each thing you complete you get a ticket and at the end they draw ticket numbers and have some awesome prizes. The first one is a 6 month subscription to their packs and the second is a cuttlebug (which I would just looovve), and the third is a voucher for their store. Pop over and have a look, there is lots of stuff to whett every appetite. The second competition was to make three tags and two had to be altered. Well here is mine. The first is a button altered

The second is a envelope that was made on the cricut machine (thanks Lara) and altered and last but by no means least is a tag off Jakes pair of jeans that I brought him altered.


Well the weather hasn't been too good here the last few days. Monday we had snow falling (brrr).

I've finally been to the dr about my shoulder. I had to really, it wasn't improving and I just couldn't sleep properly. Shouldn't of bothered though, cause now I have to go to physio. She thinks the shoulder could be freezing up and one muscle needs work apparently and she also thinks that I have carpel tunnells and thinks I will need a cortisone (SP) injection. Like there is no way that is going to happen. Then she noticed me limping and checked my achilies and there is big swelling there too. I think it would be easier if they made me into dog tucker LOL . So I have physio tomorrow and hopefully she is able to straighten out my problems (well the obvious ones anyway ).

Well that is it for this session. Take care

No comments: