Friday, November 09, 2007

You will never guess what I just got......

Well before I tell you .... Woooo I love suspense lol. Yesterday we had school sports but it was so cold that the school decided to send just the ones that were competing in the school relay, which was a fabulous idea as Jakes nose has been running all week. So he was to stay back at school and help Miss Goss look after all the others that weren't going. Any way with all the mayhem that was going on Jake decided that it would be far to cold for Abby to go so behind my back he packed Abby a lunch and sorted out a schoolbag and other stuff for her to take. On the way to school Jake said Abby is going to stay at school. Well you try arguing with Jake, I kept saying she couldnt' stay as she was only just four. Got to school and he went running in and to cut a long story short Abby stayed at school for the whole day and had a ball. Trouble was this morning she wanted to go back.
Sports went well. Oliver did extremely well, well above our expectations. He got first in long jump, sprints, hurdles, long distance, shotput, high jump and the only one he didn't get first in was discus where he got second equal. Couldn't believe it and it wasn't by a little bit either. The long distance was 65 meters. We might have a athlete on our hands, although he is still adament he is going to be a Allblack and he isn't going to have kids because he is going to be playing rugby LOL. I will get photos in next time.
Today has been a fantastic day. Firstly in the mail today my new MP3 player turned up, and I love it. But I do need more music to choose from LOL. And secondly and more importantly I have a cuttlebug. I can't believe it. Got it from the warehouse and paid $90 for it. For those of you in the know, know that they are $130. Somebody obviously stuffed up and there was no way I was turning that down. I've called it a early christmas present, and I'm not wrapping it up till christmas either. Might wrap the box up but that will be it LOL.
The weather is still bitterly cold here so DH has been doing lots around the house, finneshing touches on the deck, front fence all done and we have just finneshed fencing off the haybarn and made a paddock for the horses. Oh that reminds me. I had physio yesterday and it has made a huge difference. No pins and needles in my fingers but the shoulder is still not too good. Head back on Tuesday for more.
Well I hope everyone has had as good a day as I have. :)
Take care

No comments: