Sunday, June 22, 2008

Warming up - preparing for snow

Yep, its warm here today and last night it was still 9 or 10 outside. Usually when it is warm like that you know it is going to snow, and when they predict it down to sea level, you can almost guarantee it.
Again this week we have had the dreaded cough, we just can't seem to shake it and the boys had Friday off school. Poor Olly was coughing that much that he has vomited, poor wee mite. So there was no rugby for them yesterday. There was one very unhappy boy, it nearly started world war 3. In the end we all went out for lunch to a new restaurant (to celebrate Lionel and my birthday {yes we are on the same day}), and it was fantastic. To be honnest it is the only time all of us have been to a restaurant together, so it was great. And the food was fantastic too. The kids had a ball and Jake has decided that is what he wants to do for his birthday :)
Now my box of goodies...............I haven't photographed it, but I can confirm that there was a bigbitecropodile in the packaging. And it is absolutely fantastic. There was also some Little yellow bike papers and they are just divine. And that was it really - I think.

Well only four more sleeps till scrapcamp, Fantastic. Then on the downside, there is only one more sleep till the dentist :( . I have a filling which I'm not looking forward to, it is only my 4th ever so I shouldn't complain, but I hate going to the dentist LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you both had a lovely birthday lunch and as for the box of goodies - you never said about the cropodile. How cool!

I'm like you with the dentist - have hardly had any fillings and its a real big deal.

Have a great camp.

Jenny said...

Enjoy your crop-o-dile!! And yes, those LYB papers are gorgeous

Penny said...

ooo - a cropadile! Very nice :)

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday. Sounds like a wonderful day and how cool you share the day with DH very cool. Brrrrr at snow approaching. Enjoy scrap camp.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday for the other day Bronny :) :) :)

Is it snowing there yet?