Saturday, March 11, 2006

More been looking

Well there has been more people looking at the farm. Todate we have had three different people through and had a look. One of them is coming back Monday for another look. I have friends ask me if we have had many look through. Honnestly I don't know weather or not three through is alot. The farm hasn't been advertised for a week yet and it has only been on the net (today was the first time advertised in the papers). So is three through alot? I don't know. There has been 8 ring the agent about it and booked in to come and have a look so, my fingers and toes are crossed. Both me and my DH dearly want to move on to this other block of land. It is what we both want to do and the type of farm we would both love to get out teeth into. I will endevour to keep this blog up to spec and inform anyone that is reading this up with the ball. (I hope you are reading Sharee as your the only one who knows this web addy RAFLMAO)

1 comment:

Sharee Mortensen said...

PMSL Bron!! Yep I am reading :) Was gonna phone you tonight but had a pounding headache. can't be arsed postin on me own blog. Fingers and legs crossed that someone buys your farm.
luv
Sx