Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Winter is on its way


Well winter is certainly on its way here. Today I have come that close to lighting the fire. If I hadn't been so busy I think I would of. I have cleaned the house from top to bottom. Scary thought that. Only thing I haven't done is wash the ceilings. ewww. :)
Our place is officially on the market now and the agent has just rung to say that five people have rung him and that two banks have approached him on behalf of clients. My fingers and toes and anything is crossed that something comes of it all. It is the worst thing waiting. Seems to take fore ever. We have until the 12 April then if this place isn't sold we loose the right on the other one unless we get an extention. I will miss my new kitchen though if we go, but that is a long way off.
DH is off on the tractor at the moment so I probably won't see him till the kids are in bed. Tomorrow I am off to town as it is town day for us. Get the littlies off to Banardos and groceries done then I hope to meet a friend for lunch. I haven't caught up with her since about December and she is due April. They have a shearing run and are that busy it isn't funny. So if we don't do it now we are running out of time before bubs arrives. That is exciting too.
Well till next time take care.

No comments: