Thursday, March 15, 2007

Yesssss

What a fantastic weekend we had. For those that don't know it was the Bannockburn scrap retreat. It was the best weekend since..... I don't know when LOL. Most of us arrived Friday afternoon/evening, I know we all had a ball. Before the retreat I had only met Lara so it was quite scarey meeting 14 ladies that I hadn't met before, but I had absolutely nothing to worry about as they were all fab. And of course we all had scrapping in common. I managed to get about 9 layouts done (I think it was) for the weekend, unfortunately my scanner isn't working so I am unable to upload any, will try and get photos maybe. There was about 94 layouts done in total.

On the Saturday night we went to the cafe about (200 meters away) and had tea. It really was more than a cafe though, we ate our gourmet pizzas and nibbles in the vineyard. Absolutely spectacular, luckily the weather was nice.

Already I am looking forward to the next one :) How many sleeps LOL.
Here is the mess that we all got into LOL. There was lots of lovely layout accomplished and minni books, and lets not forget the make and takes :)
A big thanks to Lara and Nik for organising this, and Debs for the house and also a huge thanks to Andrea (scrapbook outlet) and Meg (scrapbook essentials) for sponsoring this wonderful retreat.

3 comments:

tanyaleigh said...

Hi ya, TanyaLeigh here. I see you found Scrapbook Essentials and I found your blog. It was a fab weekend and it was nice to meet you. I will be at the next one so I guess I will see you then. I so enjoyed the weekend and it was nice to meet everyone.

Anonymous said...

Neat photos!! Its Louise here! I had such a fab weekend too and im SOOO looking forward to the next one! Was nice to meet you!

Lara said...

awww shucks! It was fun & can't wait for the next one either - got your disc of photos today - gorgeous!