Friday, March 30, 2007

Huge congrats .........

A huge congratulations to the top 10 in the scrapbook outlet scrapervivor competition. They are
Sharee Mortenson
Trina McClune
Vicky Gibson
Natasha Kirk
Lis Cassey
Ilka Adam
Kelly Rotherham
Janine Worthington
Tammy Milburn
Monique Darge

Pop over and check it out by clicking here.
There is also the layouts, the BTP (Beyond the page) projects that have taken these 10 ladies to this point here Also all the fantastic work done by the ladies that missed out (I'm just glad I wasn't judging the top 10, such a hard job.) Go and have a look and I'm sure you will be blown away.

Now the more mundane stuff LOL, or maybe not. For those of you that are after a bag to cart all your papers to crops and retreats, I have just become the proud owner of the Crop-in-style P3. I've seen them advertised in american mags for $129 but I visited the Warehouse Wednesday and they had them. They didn't have a price tag so I took it up to the counter thinking it would be at least $100. They said they were discounted to $29.93. I couldn't believe it, so I got one for a friend of mine who is just starting (converting from CM LOL) and thought if she didn't want it it would be mine. She loved it so I rang and they had another one out the back. I got it today and it is divine. Looking forward to using it at the next retreat. How long to wait????
Tomorrow is our last day of shearing for a few months YAYYYYYY. Can you tell I am excited? So looking forward to it. We are taking the wee BBQ I brought at the warehouse up and Jake is cooking lunch LOL. He said he will so long as there is onions, gotta love him.
Hopefully the weather is fine Sunday and we are able to go down to the river for a fish as a reward, and of course I can get some photos LOL.
I'm off to tidy up my scrapwork station now, long over due :)

2 comments:

Sharee Mortensen said...

Soooo SIET what colour is it? That was a steal mine was $40 at Kmart. Roll on scrap camp so you can enjoy it. Only a month and a bit till mine :) Can't wait. Where are the pics of the scrap camp LOs???? We're waiting!! Talk to ya later
NIET

Lara said...

what a cool purchase!