Friday, April 13, 2007

Brrrr, cold here today


Here is a layout to make me feel warm LOL. and the photo wasn't taken that long ago either. Just a quick one I whipped up the other day. Must get some photos of the ones I have done to share with you all.
What a horrible day it is today. We've had four seasons in one day. We've had snow, we've had hail and we've had lovely sunshine. LOL. But generally it's been a great day for sitting inside by the fire LOL. Must admit I did go and see a friend for a cuppa, I mean DH was doing book work, so I thought it was only fair to take Abby out of it so she didn't get into anything she shouldn't LOL.


What a busy week we've had. Last Friday we had a friend down from Oamaru and his partner then Saturday my SIL and her two kids came down and stayed for a night, then Monday we went up to a fishing hut we own (well my family own) and had a ball. Caught two fish, small. After wards mum and dad took Abby with them for two nights, then yesterday we met them in Dunedin and after a day in town mum and dad took the boys. So it is very quiet here at the moment LOL, but I am sooooo looking forward to them coming back as the house feels so empty, specially after having visitors and having so much on then it's like just us and Abby rattling around :)
At the moment I am trying to sort out my ribbon stash and it isn't going very well at all. Didn't realise that I had so much. Must get back to it. Just thought that I should pop in and update seen it has been about a fortnight.
Take care, and remember the only person you are destined to becomei s the person you decide to be.

3 comments:

Lara said...

wahoo at no boys! MMm the weather has been terrible! hows the ribbon stash sorting now - hope we see pics when it's done.

love the layout!

Mardi said...

Ohhh I cant bear the thought of snow and cold....Eeeek.
It still really warm here...the kids were wanting to swim in the River today...lol
So nice to see you scrapping... fabulous layout ...and Im looking forward to seeing all the others you have done.
Mardi x

Sharee Mortensen said...

Sheesh Bron you didn't tell me about the snow - at least we haven't had that here yet!! Loving the LO - is that maori design on the pic a stamp or a rub on - very cool! I am so jealous that my boy is still here and driving us mental dreaming up new and interesting ways of torturing the bean.
NIET