Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm entering

I've been debating wether or not to enter all week. Sketches Oz blogspot is looking for two new DT members, a paper and a digital scrapper. I've done three layouts and decided tonight, that I would enter it. What have I got to loose? I've heard everyone say "Oh you get so much out of it, when you have a go," and I kept thinking yea right, but guess what? They were right. I just loved pushing my self harder working to sketches, I think I've found my forte`. I'm not really expecting to do any good, but I've loved having a go. Special thanks to my friends for telling me to go for it :) Was the push I needed.
Been a quiet week here, kids starting school again which has been hard. I've loved having them around, but I have found the house stays tidier longer.
Then Wednesday we had Anzac day. This year I found it good, the kids were older and understood it alot more, and wanted to go to the service. Unfortunately we didn't, normally we are over central and Lionel would take them to the dawn parade at 6.00 but here it is at 10.00 and it was a bitterly cold day, so we didn't go. Next year hopefully.
With a public holiday Wednesday we didn't have playgroup which was sad, as I'm really missing the contact with everyone, but we did have mainly music which was fab. Also on Friday I looked after a friends wee girl and took her to music (her mum had a dental appointment ouch), and then she picked her up about quarter to five. Abby loved having her play. Only problem was she wanted to stay the night, and she wasn't happy she didn't have her sleeping bag. Next weekend she will be, so that was a good bargining tool.
Till next time

1 comment:

Donna said...

Best of luck Bronny for the Sketches team! BTW, love your new look. Very stylish.