Saturday, April 21, 2007

Photos this time.








Talking to my friend this morning and she wanted to see photos of my scrapping space. Sorry I haven't cleaned it up. That might be this weeks challenge, then get some photos of it Tidy :) The shelves are some that DH and I altered a little so that I can store my paper easlily. The bright storage unit use to belong to the kids, stored toys etc in it and the cupboard held books. (I put a shelve in it). Their toys got taken out of the draws and now they have my gear it. Works well, particularly with the sewing machine right there :)

Had a friend come around last night, she has just brought a lap top and new printer/scanner and wanted me to get it all going for her. I've had the laptop going for her, so just had to get the printer. Was a nice wee printer too. Didn't take any setting up but more teaching her how to use it and not be scared of it. She is scared of loosing photos, so trying to teach her how to back up, back up back up. Which reminds me....... If you haven't backed up your work for a while, take a moment and do it now. You never know, and while your at it, do two coppies. I always do. I have one copy here and one at mum and dads then if anything happens here, I know they have a copy and if something happens there, I still have mine and can easily make more. I use to be quite pedantic about it all and had three copies. One at either end of the house, so one lot wasn't near the computer if it got pinched or there was a fire at one end. I also keep them in CD holders, not their cases so that I can get all of them out with out dropping any. (I know it is one of my phobias, don't care if I loose any pictures on walls etc, just the photos. Theyre my memories, and albums of course :) )

These photos were taken while we were up at Lake Onslow, thought I would share :)

1 comment:

Mardi said...

I love to see scrap spaces... that little piece of someones home that you can imagine them sitting and creating in....and that lake is just dreamy!! ...we live near a lake too...they are ever changing arent they...
Mardi x