Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'm back

Haven't been far either, just slack really. Haven't done much scrapbooking either, just a couple of quick ones, and I hope to get onto it again this afternoon, not much else to do as it is raining outside.

This layout was done of a layout from scrapoz web site. I used a homemade mask, well it actually was part of a stencil I made and I used the bit I cut out as the mask. Then there was some hand stitching on it too, which believe it or not I did actually enjoy doing. Shock horror I know :)

This one was just a quick one I did of Abby when we went up for tea to the neighbours. Abby asked Biddy if she could borow her glasses that were sitting on the bench LOL. Doesn't she look gorgeous?

Yesterday was a beautiful autumn day, not a breath of wind and I must admit, spent a fair bit of time outside with the pups. They have grown so much and are being fed twice a day now. They get dog roll in the morning and a drink of milk and then the same in the afternoon. The little rats hear me coming now and squeeze under the gate and get out. I'm hoping they will grow a bit quicker so they can't get out, as their kennel is out by my washing line and they have taken to coming over and start pulling my washing out of the basket before i can get it hung up. It is not good.

I'm getting excited about the next scrapcamp which is Thursday 26th July to Sunday the 29th, but at the moment I don't think I can go till the Friday :(. Still a long way off I know, but I just loved the last one so much.

This coming weekend is Queensbirthday weekend and we have friends coming to stay on the Sunday till Monday, which I am so looking forward to as I haven't seen them since we moved down here, which was nearly a year ago (well the 1st of July.) Will be good to catch up with them and their two wee kiddies, and see how much they have grown. More photo opportunities :)
Well that is it for now. Till next time, and hopefully it won't be so long :)

1 comment:

Lara said...

looking forward to retreat too! just got some school hols to get through then I can focus on it! got your letter a week or so ago - just have to get to the bank!