Monday, May 28, 2007

See, told you

Told you I wouldn't be away as long as last time LOL.

NZ has its own dare site for scrapbooking where they have challenges and I've decided to have a go with this one. You have to do a single page layout with 6 photos or more on it, so here it is. For a while I had only been doing one photo for a page, but now I am starting to get more onto there to tell the whole story. Again I've done a bit of stitching and loved using the scenic route Savannah range for this, and because I haven't done any computer journaling for such a long time, decided to give it a go again, along with the title, overall I am very pleased with it.
And here are some close ups too. Incase you can't read the journaling it reads. We were at the playground at Lawrence with Boo and Ally. What fun you had on the swing, you would yell, "Higher Mum, Higher Mum". You actually fell off at one stage (not too hight though). And you cried, I gave you a cuddle and said "are you all right, did that hurt?" Too which you replied "It only hurt when I hit the ground." date was 18 May 2007
Now if you have come in here, please leave a comment, so I know you have been, I know that lots of you do visit (due to my counter at the bottom :) and some of you emailing me), but just say Hi would be nice. Thanks :)

4 comments:

Trina said...

Hi! What a great LO, and so cool that you've tried old stuff again.

Sharee Mortensen said...

OMG Bron these LOs are amazing! I hope you have submitted them. Glad to see you have used those flowers - I still haven't used mine ;)

Lara said...

beautiful Bronny!

Anonymous said...

Hello :)
I found your blog through the NZ Dares comments. Love your layouts.