Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Three more sleeps

Oh I sound like a little kid waiting for Santa to come down the chimney don't I? But there is only three more sleeps till scrap camp in Queenstown. And yep, I'm having sleepless nights.
School sports was cancelled on Monday due to the fact that we had 90mm (360points) of rain over the weekend. So the school decided to go to camp a day earlier so that. Originally they were going on Monday but with the area school sports it was postponed for a day. This wasn't a bad thing, unless you were unorganised like I was. Sunday I got asked for a roast mutton (cooked) so I had to rush around like a headless chook, specially after the phone call to say "we are going tomorrow". Any way it got cooked (I think LOL) and Jake was off to camp on Monday and Lionel went up in the afternoon after getting lambs away and going to a clearing sale. We did buy a mountain bike at the clearing sale for Jake. He had been riding Lionels (he likes the gears) and it was a tad big (23 inches, after all Lionel is 6ft 2 inches). So we picked a avanti up for 50 with helmet, lock (this will be another hit for Jake). So with camp he hasn't seen it yet. Look forward to the look on his face when he does though :).
Last night I went to print some photos off, but the mouse on my puter wasn't working. I kept telling my self, don't pannic. So this morning I rang the computer expert down the road. (my computer needs abigger memory put in too). He said not a problem, but it will have to be Monday, (he is up in Northland) WHAT, this couldn't be happening. So I pulled the mouse to bits checked everything, wobbled everything, trying to think, I know what I am doing. (yea right). Plugged it back in, and hey presto it works. I have absolutely no idea what I did, but since then I've been printing photos off, etc.
This moring I did some baking, for Olly to go to camp tomorrow and to feed the hungry hoards when they return, and some for scrapcamp :)
I also took some photos of me for my dear friend. I've tried emailing them but for some reason it won't accept the photos (darn computers). So here it is. I've been growing my hair since last July, probably can't really tell from this photo.
Well next time I come back I should have scrapcamp layouts to share :).
Till then, remember
"Perfection is over rated."

1 comment:

Penny said...

Oooo I am green jelly about you girls going to camp but DO have a great time! :)