Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yehaaa

I can't believe it. I have just won a RAK (Random act of Kindness) off the Fiskars website. I'm so excited. When it arrives I will be posting a photo of it here to share with all you lovely people. Wahooo, :)
Well on a different note, here is some photos as promise, of the Teddy bears picnic. This is of Abby and one of her wee friends :)
This one is a photo I just love. Isn't he just a wee honey. He belongs to a friend of mine.
Ollys appointment went really well. Got a good report and still doesn't have to wear a eye patch, so that is great news. In the afternoon we had swimming sports for Olly. The poor kids, the pool was so cold for them, they had a egg and spoon race and were shivering so much they could hardley keep the "egg" on the spoon.
Well that is it for now. Hubby is off to see Nigel Latta (he is the guy on the "into the darklands" that profiles murders on TV.) The local plunket has him down for the evening and apparently he is a fantastic speaker. Will be interesting to see what Lionel has to say. So I might get some photos printed off for scrapcamp. (Only one more week, I'm starting to have sleepless nights :) )

1 comment:

Penny said...

Nigel Latta was one of my tutors for Psych 1 when I was at uni! :)