Monday, February 25, 2008

Busy schedule coming up

What a busy couple of weeks we have coming up here. Only 10 days to scrapcamp yahoo. But before then we have Ollys eyes checked on Wednesday in Dunedin, at quarter to 9 in the morning then he has swimming sports in the afternoon, Friday Jake has swimming sports. Monday athletics, Tuesday to Friday (well it is going to be Thursday for our kids) there is school camp for Jake and Olly goes for a night on Wednesday night then there is also the usual activities in between. Today I took Abby in for her 4 year injections. She did so well, didn't cry at all. The nurse said that it will sting a little and after the last one, Abby said to her "it was a little bit more than a sting." The nurse didn't know what to say LOL.
Last week we had a teddy bears picnic at a reserve up the road. The kids had a great time. One of the ladies had hidden 10 teddies and when a child found one they got a lolly pop. When the older ones got theirs they would help a younger one. I will get some photos reduced and share them at a later date.

I've done two layouts. The first is just because I wanted to scrap them and had to do something before scrapcamp. It is down at the river. I couldn't find cardstock the colour I wanted so I painted a piece of white and left bits showing through for a bit of a rough look.
The second is for scrapbook outlet sketch that Trina put up for this week. It actually contains 7 photos if you look closely.

1 comment:

Penny said...

oh I do like those. and how clever to fit 7 photos into that!