Thursday, February 07, 2008

10 eggs

Yep. Our tally of eggs for the day is 10. We have some happy children running around and I would say we were lucky to get them all inside in one piece with out there being scrambled eggs. At least if that happened I could take photos and get a cool scrapbooking page I guess :).
Been a hot day here again today (32 oC). And we have been in the woolshed all day belly crutching lambs. Not the ideal place to be on a hot day, but at least our woolshed isn't hot (its made of bricks), so is alot cooler than most tin sheds. I'm off to sort out some more photos for scrapcamp. Getting closer all the time :)

2 comments:

Penny said...

Poof! Hot work in the shed.

Yay - 10 eggs... one big choccy cake coming up? LOL!

Lara said...

how many photos now?

yeah for the eggs, my hens are still a few weeks of laying.