Friday, February 13, 2009

Blog award


Thankyou Amanda for this awesome award. :) In getting this award there are some rules. They are, I have to say one nice thing about the man in my life. Well the man of my life is the love of my life, he is there for me and hey, he is supportive of my awesome hobby-luckily.
Now list six ways i measure my success in my life.
1] Knowing my children are growing up and have their parents there to support them in everything they do
2] My awesome group of friends around here
3] The awesome friends that I still keep in touch with from my past
4] The group of awesome friends that I have met through scrapping (both in person and through messageboards.)
5] Being able to balance my life both work wise, hobby wise and sometimes house wise IYKWIM
6] Seeing my husbands face when I do a layout that I'm proud of.
Now I pass this award on to 4 fellow bloggers. These ladies are awesome and so very talented. So, ladies, I present you with the "This blog measures up" award and they are. Drum roll please......
Well this week Jake and Olly are away to school camp, and I've managed to talk Lionel into going teeheeee. I've been lucky this week, I'm guest designer for Andrea at scrapbookoutlet . My parcel of goodies has arrived and I can't wait to get into it. When I've produced some layouts and other things that I have envisiged I will share with you all and also over at SBO. Till then :)

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Wow Bronny, thanks so much for the award. Will have to have a think about what to write for that one! LOL. Congratulations on your Guest Designer spot and look forward to seeing what you come up with. Glad to see you got out of school camp too! LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award Bronny. How exciting to be Guest designer for SBO - WTG! MMMMM...free goodies to play with! lucky girl!

Jenny said...

Thanks Bronny - have fun with your kit from SBO!

Penny said...

thanks Bronny!
Good luck with the kit :)