Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fingers crossed

Fingers crossed that I am able to upload to blogger. (Now I'm not sure if it is dial up or blogger, but I'm blaming blogger :) ) It hasn't let me for the last two nights and I'm getting frustrated. Is typepad or word press any better?
The weather has warmed up and it is starting to feel like Autumn instead of winter again, (Although I would rather it feel like summer) which is a blessing as I've got a back log of washing. Mud and boys and wet days don't go together very well when you can't get the washing done.

Well this photo is one of the ones I took Two days ago for the challenge (I had a few to upload but I don't want to jinx it OK?) Jake has put up a fence behind the house for his pet lambs and he is now working it to get it sown so there is some "nice feed" apparently LOLAnd this photo is from yesterday. Some of the family relaxing :)And this one sums up today, not a very good photo as it was getting dark when I went out to get the washing and hadn't taken a photo all day. I must remember to take it when we're out on the farm, as I could of had a nice photo of some sparrow hawkes when I was mustering this morning.

Well thats it from me today. And yayyy its uploaded my photos, not all that I had to share, but it covers some :). Till tomorrow (fingers crossed)

3 comments:

topkatnz said...

I've never had a problem with Wordpress ... but have seen and heard people having all sorts with blogger ... I for one am not tempted to change ...

Penny said...

Hmmm... I've not ever had problems uploading photos etc to blogger but I do have broadband. And I often just grab the url from my flickr photos so maybe that is also why.

Anyway! We're enjoying some nice autumnal weather up here. Kinda sad that summer is winding up. But I rather like this time of year when it's not too humid.

Anonymous said...

I made the leap from blogger to wordpress after I had a lovely long winded post disappear - worse was I couldnt remember what I had written!!!!!!! LOL :o)