Sunday, February 08, 2009

Hot hot hot.

Wow its been hot here. It is still 27 degrees and it is 9.50pm. Well the long weekend is over and our visitors have left. We had friends from Oamaru come and stay. They arrived before lunch on Friday and left after lunch today. It was so great to have them come and stay. I can't get over how the kids have grown in 8 months. Their daughter is 7 and son is 4 nearly 5. They had a ball on the farm and Baxter wants to come back and stay by himself to help Lionel :).
I've done a little bit of scrapping. The first one is for a challenge on scrapbook outlet . The challenge was to do somthing you (or someone else) loves. Have three hearts on it, red somewhere and something layered. So I did a layout on Jake and how much he loves Flo (yep Fur B has had a name change). The next one was to do a layout of "Five things about me that you never knew.

And the next layout from the same site (sorry can't remember the name of it) was to do a layout "Because of you" so I did this one. Because of you 3, I truely know what living means. About how I thought I was living before I had kids then had three and found the true meaning of it.Well all the kids are back at school, and I truely miss them. The house is so quiet and kind of ....empty. But the long weekend has helped ease me back into it :). We have another week at school then the big class (both Jake and Olly) are going on school camp up to Sutton (not far from Middlemarch) and they will go to the Macraes mine, skink enclosure, salt lake, Hyde railway disaster site. Now its just who is going.... Me or Lionel. Hopefully lambs won't be going away or it is me, which will be fantastic but there is alot of biking involved agghhhh, I'm not fit. But imagine the cool photos I could get :).

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi there

It's been super hot here this summer too. The humidity has been unbelievable!

Love your layouts. You always find such funky papers and supplies.

The school camp sounds like so much fun. Whenever I hear Middlemarch I always think of "the ball" LOL. Did you ever go to it yourself?

(I just found your post/reply to me on SSC. It's so busy over there that I missed it, lol!. So please ignore the PM I sent)

Vicki said...

Yahoo lots of scrapping for you. It sure is hot, we are currently at 33deg. Not sure I could cope on a school camp with biking thrown in. Good luck.

Penny said...

yeah - hot here too! But some rain today which we desparately need... or at least the garden does.

come on.... you know you want to bike ;)

Jenny said...

It's been very hot here and the strong northerly has not helped.

I like your l/os

And the camp does sound like fun ... but if you don't go think of all the scrapping you could get sone at home!

Anonymous said...

Great layouts Bronny. Know just what you mean about the house feeling kind of empty ...

Unknown said...

Awesome layouts bronny :)

I have left you a blog award on my blog.

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

Your layouts are wonderful!
Greatings of germany.
Annette