Saturday, July 15, 2006

Back, I'm back online and the connection has stayed connected for more than 5 minutes :)

Well I have just sent emails out to all my belove'd friends and online friends. We were going to be canceling our internet as I have had so much trouble with it staying connected. But tonight it hasn't been too bad so I will probably be still in the cyber world :)
Things are going so well here and we are just absolutely loving it. My parents came down today (they have just been up north while we shifted and got back two days ago) since they have been here we have pulled out all the trees in the garden (the house would get no sun because of them) hope to get photos up next time I am on. Sorry won't be any of my gorgeous kitchen though, sorry to dissapoint some of you RAFLMAO. Kids are loving it too. Jake starts his new school on Monday which he is looking forward too and Olly will probably start school visits the week after. That will be good for Jake too.
Well till next time take care and make the most of your internet :) I know what you mean Donna, it isn't until you hear how bad someone elses connection is that you appreciate your own. I use to moan about my broadband sometimes when it slowed down, now I realise how lucky I was. Just have to win Lotto and get the wireless :)

3 comments:

Delys said...

gee parents are good at that! Coming down to stay and ripping part of your garden/fence/house apart and getting it sorted! lol!
Good news about the internet tonight!

Sharee Mortensen said...

hey SIET, glad to hear you are gonna hang in there a while. You know even if you won lotto you could buy soo much scrap crap with $700 a month you wouldn't have time to be on the puter.
luv
NIET

Donna said...

We're missing you! Hope you stay with us in cyber world. If I win powerball, will shout you wireless. LOL