Saturday, July 08, 2006

Back on line

Well finally I am back into the cyber world. Sorry it has taken so long (for those of you complaining RAFLMAO, and you know who you are). We are getting organised slowly. I am really pleased that there is two lounges here as everything has been dumped into one and I am slowly working my way through it. To make it worse the people that had this place before hand still use the sleep out so I can't get the double bed and all the guff that belongs out there away. Hopefully it won't take long and I can get it all done. We are heading back up to the old farm to do a final clear out, probably monday. The last truckload will be out of there. That will be exciting. Nice thought not having to head back up to clean or get more gear and we can concentrate on this house and farm, getting it the way we want it.
As you can imagine I have done no scrapbooking at all. I hope to change that very soon, after seeing so many of my online friends work has really got the creative juices flowing and wanting to come out.
To make things worse I can't get broadband here and the thought of spending $700 on wireless does absolutely nothing for me IYKWIM so I have to put up with dial up so things are very slow here.
I am off to sort out more boxes. Till next time take care.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, welcome back! Missed your posts. Glad to hear its nearly all over. What a mission moving is huh? I say go for the broadband! But then I'm an impatient wee soul. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Whoops, meant wireless.

Sharee Mortensen said...

About time you got back online! Not that I was one of the people complaining - not I, extremely patient am I ROFLMBFHAO!!!
Your
NIET

Mardi said...

Hi Bronny...so glad to have you back online....hows the unpacking going..I bet you are just loving waking up in your new house.
Cant wait to see some new layouts...I can imagine all those creative ideas bottled up for weeks just exploding...LOL
Take care...loves Mardi x

Julie said...

Hope all is going well with unpacking...real drag!
Buggar about no broadband!...I couldn't go back to dial-up...not now, love it too much...that's sad hey...lol. Then again $700 is way too much-I agree.
Hope u don't explode
like mardi said)...lol
See ya
Jxx

Donna said...

really pleased you're getting settled in. Pity you re dial up. Had to perservere with it from my inlaws for the cyber crop. All I can say is I will not complain about the speed of my broadband again!

Delys said...

Yep cant get broadband here either. Hope your unpacking is going well and you can start scrapbooking again.