Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Good bye Old home

We are nearly away. Have most of the packing done. Notice I said most of and not all. We did a big load down today and are taking freezers etc tomorrow. The computer is coming to pieces tonight so I thought I should shoot on here and update everyone before I loose contact with all of you. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, it truely was the best birthday ever LOL.
Lara it would be absolutely brilliant to meet you, I have sent a email. :) That is one thing I love about our scrapbooking community, everyone is so wonderfully friendly and I actually feel like I know you all personally even though I haven't met one of you. That is something that I will have to rectify one way or another IYKWIM. Maybe a scrapcamp or two somewhere :).
Till I am back on line. Take care everyone and keep scrapping :)

1 comment:

Mardi said...

Hi Bronny...I will hear from you when you get everything back online at your new home. Take care...hugs
Mardi x