Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Brrrr, fire is definately going here

Boy it is cold here today. Had to go out side and shift some sheep to give my dog a run and it wasn't really something that I wanted to do. I nearly looked like a Eskimo and we haven't even got snow around so I really do sympathise with all you out there who have snow around and the winds.

Here is the photo of the album I made for my Aunty. Thought I should upload it before I forget. The pages on the inside are done in Bazzill in the Monocromatic range. I have used the five colours of the brown and have four pages of each colour going from light at the front to the darkest at the back. I am sure she will love it. Now I just have to make the card and the pin to go with it. Have a good day and keep rugged up.
Bronny :)

4 comments:

Mardi said...

Im sure your Aunty is going to love this....what a beautiful gift.
Mardi x

Donna said...

What a beautiful album. She will treasure it, I'm sure. Well done on your first sub acceptance. Will look forward to seeing your layout! The first one is a very special moment!

Anonymous said...

Hey cute album. Bet your aunty loves it.

And hear you on the cold. Even with a preggie belly I felt it today.

Sharee Mortensen said...

Looks fab SIET, I am sure she will love it :)