Thursday, June 22, 2006

{Yes, at long last}

For those that don't know. THE OIO Consent has come through. We found out yesterday lunch time and as you can imagine are absolutely delighted about it all. It was both Lionel and my birthday yesterday (yes we are on the same day LOL, although he is a few years older than me LOL :) ) so it was the best birthday present that we could ever hope for.
Tomorrow night we head to central with the kids and are leaving them there for a few days. Thought it would make things alot easier to pack up and shift with out the help of a little 2 and a half year old saying, "I help, I help too." Or "No I do it by MYSELF". Those of you who know Abby know exactly what I mean here LOL. I told the local school today and I had a great reception by Jakes school bus driver. She was absolutely delightful with it all. Just before Lunch she brought around "a little something." Those were her words, and she had three fruit trees (one for each of the kids) two peach and a plum. I couldn't believe it. She said when they fruit to think about her. It nearly brought a tear to my eye, she said that Jake was her little mate on the bus and that he was one of the best behaved well mannered child she had ever had. He sits in the front of the bus and reads to her and does his spelling words and they discuss all sorts of things. I am getting her to write a letter to Jake and tomorrow I am getting a photo of him in the bus with her and plan on doing a layout. It won't be done before we go but when it is I will share it with you all.
We have a big tandum trailer booked for next Tuesday and Wednesday so hopefully we can get most of it done in those two days. Borrowing my parents double cab truck as well so will be able to do two loads at once IYKWIM.
So things will be fairly hectic for me for the next couple of weeks or so, so if I don't get on here and up date it for a bit, please forgive me. Till next time have fun but becareful :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool bus driver. Wow and congrats to you for getting such a wonderful compliment about your baby. Yay.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you had a fabulous day, but what a fantastic pressie. Congrats on getting it all sorted.

Lara said...

Hi Bronny

Yeah for moving! I so remember children trying to help pack - this is the first year we haven't had to shift. Might try to pop in on my Way to Dunners next Sunday??? What kind of muffins do you all eat?

Donna said...

I'm so pleased for you Bronny! Big happy birthday hugs too! That is so touching about the bus driver! You must be a proud mum.

Mardi said...

Hi Bronny....Im still popping in but I know you will be frantically busy...just we are thinking of you...and enjoy your move.

Talk again soon
Mardi x

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»