Saturday, July 29, 2006

New friends

Allo allo. Well another great week has just passed us by.
Olly has been at school two mornings this week on school visits and he is just loving it. On Tuesday I stayed with him (he is only there for an hour and a half) and I made a retreat to the staff room and had a cuppa. Oliver decided that he should be staying for morning tea, so we made a pact. If he went on the school bus he could take his lunch box and have morning tea there. (for some reason he didn't want to go on the bus). This really pleased him and and I can tell you that those three nights before he went back to school were extemely long. He would harp and harp wanting to go every hour of everyday. LOL. We went out to the bus and Jake was schooling him up on what to say etc when the teacher asked him if he was here. It was so cute listening to it all. The bus pulled up and he was out of the car and and into the bus that quick. Any way I turned up at school about quarter to eleven and Olly did a runner LOL. He shot into his class room and came running out with his new book bag and he was so excited as he had a reading book LOL. Apparently he even read it to everyone in the class. That night when Gran rang he was telling her about this book but couldn't find it so what did Olly do "I will read it to you Gran, but I don't have it so I will just read it cause I can remember it". Will have to scrap that one ;).
On Thursday we had Jakes cross country. It was only about quarter of an hour away which was great. After about half an hour of being there the weather turned and it got quite wet. Luckily we could go after the kids raced and with Jake only being 6, his race was second so we were out of there pretty quick smart. Poor kids though, they were wet through to their skin. Wee Abby just looked like a drowned rat, I didn't get a photo of her like that though unfortunately (I didn't want to get the camera wet)LOL. I did get a photo of Jake with his new wee friend though, and unfortunately blogger won't let me upload it at the moment. I will when it lets me.
We are still busy shearing and I have to admit, my muscles are feeling a whole lot better. (Donna, I hope your legs are feeling better).We are just doing the two runs though, so that takes the pressure off completely. Scanning on Tuesday afternoon so that will be another busy busy afternoon for us (starting about 3.30) and have 1200 odd to do, lets hope they run well.
Well take care and hopefully I am able to upload photos next time.

6 comments:

Sharee Mortensen said...

You didn't tell me about Olly going to school Bron! Quinn will be sooo jealous! We are having enough questions about going to school tomorrow as it is - only 3 months to go!! Have fun shearing again, I will think of you while i am in the warm scrappin LOL!!
NIET

Andrea B said...

Arrghhh found you!! Haven't "heard" you on the site for awhile and yip we're missing ya! Another oline crop coming up so hope you can be there, Take care, Andrea

Anonymous said...

Arrghhh found you!! Haven't "heard" you on the site for awhile and yip we're missing ya! Another oline crop coming up so hope you can be there, Take care, An

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you are settled in down south. Been busy as per usual. Hockey Saturday and Skiing most Sundays so is keeping me out of trouble. Have had flu that I can't get rid of. No other real news. Spring is hear which is great. Heaps of lambs and warmer weather!

Take care
Sarah

Mardi said...

Hi Bronny...how is it all going?....it sounds as though you have been very busy..take care and Ill keep popping in waiting for an uupdate...lol

Mardi said...

Hi Bronny....I hope all is well...and that you are just busy...would love to hear how you are going..
Take care
Mardi xx