Friday, May 29, 2009

Battening down the hatches

Well the weather forcast is terrible for this weekend, and I'm not concerned about it at all, plenty of coal and wood, nothing nicer than sitting inside by the fire, might even get scrapping done if that happens, I did say might. We have a 5th birthday party to go too tomorrow, Abby is so looking forward to it. I made a notebook personalised with her name (will try and get a photo of it tomorrow), which I know she won't have.
Just a quick update on layouts. Here is one I can share with you called "our Mary Poppins"
The journaling was printed out on acetate then I painted pearl paint behind it so that the journaling stands out just a little bit more. I've used the crafters template for the journaling spot (I love this template to bits, so versatile), I hope to do some 2 minute cards so I can share them with you using this template.

The flowers weren't quite what I wanted, so I used glimmermist on them, and it really does change them subtly (a bit contradictory I know ).Well that is it for now. I hope everyone has a safe queens birthday weekend, and if your on the roads, drive safetly :)

2 comments:

Lara said...

it's very gorgeous Bronny!

Sandra said...

This is gorgeous, Bronny!

Yep, winter is definitely upon us!

Gees, we might as well live down your way. We had a low of -4 degrees last night and they are saying the same for tonight and most likely the rest of the week.

Your frosts are much more spectacular though and OMG those Central skies on a clear day!