Saturday, May 30, 2009

Birthday gifts made

What a great birthday party it was. There was a magician there as well, and he was good, even had all us parents wondering how on earth he did some things. :) I ended up taking just Abby (it was meant to be the whole family, but Lionel had things to catch up on then Jake wanted to help him and so did Olly, so it certainly made the whole thing easy :) )
I brought a book and I also made this for her. Sorry about the photo, I had to take it this morning before I wrapped it up, and the photo doesn't do it justice at all. The buttons below the book are attatched to ribbon and to be used as a book mark.

And here is the card I made as well, again it looks so much better in real life than here.

Well the weather is turning to custard here now, and they have dropped the snow fall warnings down to 100 meters again. The Brass Monkey ralley is on in Oturehua this weekend too, so I hope all the motorcyclists are well equiped. Be careful on the roads everyone if your traveling. :)

4 comments:

Liddy said...

Yes we are "snow watch" here in Dunedin too. I want to get excited but I have to be at work at 6.30am in the morning and am quite worried about the hills, might just go and lose myself at my scrap table.LOL
Love your layout, the journalling spot looks neat.

Lara said...

nice card Bronny! I love snow :-) I'm hoping to build a snowperson! we'll see.

Penny said...

Lovely!

Sandra said...

Oh I bet she was thrilled with this gift. Just lovely.