Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just some off the wall are I have been doing

Iv'e been busy doing some wall art. Chris Millar made these and had one in her gallery over at scrapbook outlet . Thanks for the inspiration Chris :). One is for Abbys room as she has been wanting something to go on her wall (it is going to take a bit to compete with her big trucks wall paper LOL) We are going to re-wall paper it in time LOL.
You will have to excuse the photography as it is a bit hard to photograph them in their frames and do them justice. The frames are from the Warehouse (two for $20).
This one is for Abbys room. She is funny, she sits there and tries to work out which papers belong together (for the double sided papers). And yes, the one butterfly is meant to be on a angle. :)
This one I did before I had the butterfly punch and I have put it on the wall in our lounge (Lionel loves it :) )

This letter I did at my very first scrap camp with Nic and finally I have a frame for it :)Thats it for now. Hopefully I get some more layouts done soon to share with you all :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo Bronny I want those!! Very cool, haven't seen those frames in my warehouse will have to keep my eye out. Is your b a MM one?? I have a A and Q have been wondering wot 2 do with and now I know! Sharee

Anonymous said...

I love the monogram Bronny - and the others of course! But that green in behind the B is awesome - bet it looks great on your wall.

Penny said...

These are very cool Bron!

Chris Millar said...

Yay Bronny! The wall art is so fabulous! Love the hearts!
Have a great week!