Monday, April 28, 2008

Closer up

Just some closer up pictures of the letter "B" that you can't see very well from the photo. Some of the pattened paper is cut out and lifted with foam to give it dimension and also glitter and beads have been added.Also this layout that I did for scrapbook outlet challenge. We had to (well didn't have too, could choose too) a layout on music, Layout with fabric and a layout scraplifted from some one else of the outlet. I didn't get a round to doing the fabric layout and I wasn't happy with the music layout so here is the scraplift layout. Scraplifted off Delys Cramm. I do appologise for the photo as it is terrible, but I photographed at night (to get it in, in time for the competition) and I had to take it at this angle so that there was no harsh flash light on it.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You have been doing lots of really pretty things - well done!