Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A quick layout I did

This is just a quick layout I did for the number 8 wired NZ dares competition this week. There was a add that you had to base your layout on and this is my interpretation of the add.
Last night we went to a Karate evening down at the local hall. There is a gentleman who teaches Karake, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), Tai Chi, and also a self defence course. We'd talked about getting Jake into Karate for quite a while now and we were going to have to take him through to Milton (20 to 30 minutes away) and we got a newsletter to say about this. So last night they had a informal get together and he showed us what each one entails and we could see for our selves what we wanted to do. So for the last 27 hours I've had two boys doing their interpretation of Karate/mma/Tai chi/selfdefence. Trust me, it isn't pretty LOL. Any way we came home and now I think there is going to be four of us doing something LOL (Only four because AJ is too young LOL). It is very resasonable and run during the school terms so it certainly fits in with us. To make it even better we just go to the bottom of the hill (all of 5 minutes drive). So we will just take it term by term and see how it goes. Personally I'd like to see the boys to Karate for two years and then onto the MMA, but time will tell.
Till next time :)

1 comment:

Penny said...

Karate is good fun and discipline too. I did a few years of it.