Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy mothers day

I hope all you mothers out there got spoilt today. Jake made me this awesome layout below. He went away, punched cut to his hearts content then added "To Mum from Jake. Happy mothers day. I love you."
I didn't know he had done it, he snuck away and made it and then managed to hide it in his bedroom. It is the most treasured scrapbook page I own. And to be honnest it has really brought home to me why I scrapbook. To preserve these precious memories for generations to come. And Jenny, I think you are on to something with your guess :) But my lips are sealed LOL

3 comments:

Wishful Thinking said...

Ohhh that is so cute. Very precious indeed :-)
(Came via NZ Dares to your blog!) :-) Cheers Rachel

Jenny said...

I agree - to preserve our most precious memories. And my "big bite" lips are sealed!!!

Anonymous said...

just bumped into your blog.....really love you sons layout....very funky....you might have some competition!!!!my son 6 scraps too and i just love his pages!!! but i do really llike what he has done!! RXX