Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy mothers day everyone

I hope everyone has been spoilt rotten, maybe even breakfast in bed with all the thrills. Nothing like that here although Jake made me this gorgeous card and drew lots of pictures on the front and also made me a paper flower which is gorgeous. He said sorry it doesn't smell then his face lit up and he ran out side and picked some flowers out of the garden and gave them too me. So much more meaning than a bunch of brought roses :). Then he made me a storage container for scrapping (he is always full of inventive ideas). He cut the top off a empty tissue box, cut down each corner so that I could open it flat and he put some things in it for me to scap with :) He said if I go to the table to scrap I can just put some stuff in it and take it to the table as it opens flat. Some things in it were, tooth picks LOL, ribbons, rubons, scissors.

Yesterday we had a lovely day here to start off with then it deteriorated as it went on. We went to a 5th birthday party for a dear friend of mines daughter and had a ball. Managed to take 100 photos which I will put on CD for them, probably as soon as I get the photos off the camera. The kids were out side playing with the frisby most of the time. Their section is quite steep and there is higher retaining walls so our boys thought it was great throwing the frizby over the wall, jumping off to get it and then climbing back over it. We had to leave earlyish so that Lionel could get home and check the bulls. They managed to get out the other day onto the road and started heading towards the main road. That is going to be a good thing when we move. There is very little road frontage so the worse the stock can do is get into the neighbours. Luckily these won't be coming with us as they can be a bit hard on fences gates etc.
Today is very cold and damp, although not cold enough to keep the kids inside LOL. Luckily this time they have got boots on though but it is a struggle to keep them on. This afternoon we are away to another birthday party this time a sixth birthday. She is one of Jakes wee friends at school so it will be good for them to have something together before we go. There is still no word on the OIO consent but the time for it is getting closer. Only five weeks to go ekkk. We have decided to buy a container and get it put down where the woolshed/ workshop is and we can start loading alot of smaller stuff into it. Saves trying to pack it all onto a truck and tie it down and then at the other end we will have another storage shed (can't have too many of them now). We won't get any house stuff into it just things like out door furniture etc, so doing it this way we think will save us about a unit load so bringing the cost of cartage back. (Hopefully LOL). Sharee, might even have enough money left to come to SENZ, but don't count on it yet LOL.
Well I hope you all have a fantastic day and all wrapped up warm inside if your day is like ours.
Till next time. Take care
Bronny :)

2 comments:

Sharee Mortensen said...

Aww what a thoughtful boy you have there Bron, I hope you took pics of the presents so you can scrap em. See I do check your blog while updating mines.

Mardi said...

What a gorgeous Mothers Day Pressie, how cute....what a sweetie you have. My DD (Briony) wrote me a poem...and I love it.
Mardi