Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Packing is under way

I forgot to add a photo of the mothers day present I had made for my mother. She hasn't got it yet because she lives two hours away and is coming over this weekend so I wanted to give it to her in person and see her reaction to it. It is hard to believe but the album started off its life as a Sudoko book that I brought and had completed the hard ones in it. The easy ones were left and I was helping Lionel to learn them but I found another use for it instead LOL, so I tore the inside out pulled it to bits, covered it and then added my own inserts and put photos inside. I was going to scrap each page but it was going to be too much. Then I altered Laras handbag pattern to suit the album and here is the end result. I will let you know the reaction I get after I have given it too her. :) I figured if she doesn't like it I will keep it for my self but I don't think that will happen.




Well packing is under way in our house hold. Yesterday our container turned up that we are packing the workshop etc up into. Yesterday afternoon I sorted out our wardrobe in our bedroom and have it packed up into box's in the sleep out. (sewing machine, materials etc etc). Today we went down and have most of the workshop into the container and some of the woolshed. We have to be careful incase some of the stuff is going to be needed. We still have sheep to shear and crutch so can't put shearing machines or press in yet. It finally feels like something is happening, now we just have to wait for the concent to happen sooner rather than later, but talking to Peter he said the lawyer said it should happen with in 3 weeks. So as soon as he gets the OK we will be running around like headless chooks no doubt. (probably won't be a pretty sight IYKWIM? (For those that don't know IYKWIM means If you know what I mean).
Well till next time, take care and don't be scared to leave a comment. I won't bite.
Bron

5 comments:

Donna said...

Your album is gorgeous and I bet was gratefully recd!
Good luck with the packing. Don't envy you. You will need a drink or 2 I think.

Delys said...

Yay...youve started packing! Great idea with the container and they are lockable too which means you can put all of your tools/bike in and lock it up and no buggers are going to steal your stuff!
Love the album and I bet your Mum loved it!
Fingers crossed the consent goes through!

Lara said...

looks fantastic!

Mardi said...

Wow...the album is gorgeous (what a clever idea)..I bet it was adored by your Mum.
Packing...I guess you have to start sometime...I actually dont mind packing...it signals exciting things to come. I however have never had to pack up a farm...but having lived on one all my childhood...I know exactly what it would entail...and dont envy you at all.
Mardi

Sharee Mortensen said...

OMG Bron that is so cool! Why haven't you put it in the gallery on the boxx?? I hope you are submitting it. I bet your mum loved it.