Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I made a purchase :)



Another day in town today. Jake was meant to go on a school trip to Dunedin today but things didn't go according to plan. The bus broke down before it even got to the school, it got there late and everyone got on then they got about 1 k down the road and it broke down again. By the time this happened it was 11.30 so they wouldn't have been able to do everything that was planned so instead they walked back to school and are going to go next week. I know Jake is bitterly dissapointed but to compensate when they go next week they are going to Cadburys chocolate world. (phew, glad I am not going :) )
We dropped the other two at Barnados and I went shopping. I desperately needed a new handbag. Mine wouldn't stay closed and I have had it for 15 years (took some working that out I tell you). I brought my hand-bag. What a choice there was, about 100 handbags and the same in wallets. I deliberated for ages over what one to get. I picked one out that I liked, chocoalte brown leather bag, it is gorgeous, and expensive for me. So here is my little beauty not a very good photo of it actually.

Then I needed a purse (my zip was shot in my last one and money would fall out when ever I took it out of the shabby handbag.) so I had to start all over again. I eventually picked a lime green leather one that will hold all of my cards etc in. It certainly won't be lost in the bottom of my handbag :)

Tomorrow we are off to playgroup again. It is proving to be quite a hit, with us all going down to the little kids rooms and listening to a story and also sing a couple of songs.

Well till next time

Take care :)

2 comments:

Mardi said...

Woo Hooo....looks great, I bet it feels great to. I love the wallet as well...Im a bit partial to green.
Hugs Mardi

Sharee Mortensen said...

Congrats on your new bag and wallet - I need a new wallet too, I like that you will be able to find it in your bag. Can Jake take me to cadbury's so I can swim in a vat of dairy milk? I so wanna go there one day - mecca you know!!
NIET