Wednesday, May 31, 2006

What a weekend

I know it is late but what a weekend....... The Crusaders winning the super 14. For this we were in two competitions, the first was with our local accountant and the second was through xtra. For the computer one we were sitting down at 7th and then the second last week we were down to 18th (I think). To get in a prize you had to be in the top 15 with first winning a new car and the next 14 winning cellphones. So we decided we had to play it safe but be a little risky at the same time so we backed the Crusaders by 13 points and more thinking most would back them for 12 and under so if there was a big difference we would be up there. What do you know the score 19-12 so our plan bummed out and we ended up 20th. Still not bad considering there was 147,000 people entered in it. Well the second comp was the accountants and we were leading that before the weekend with out any chance of being beaten. We had a phone call yesterday and we had the choice of a nights accommodation in Dunedin with a meal voucher and tickets to the rugby or accommodation in Queenstown. Well we are going to............Queenstown. Yay. Night a way with only Lionel and my self. Not sure what motel we are staying in will find out tomorrow. Yayyyy.
Now the downside to the weekend, Rodney Hide is still in Dancing with the stars, can you believe it????? I have never seen some one dance so badly in all my life lol (Sorry Rodney if your reading this RAFLMAO). Lionel said the best thing to come from Rodney not being voted off was us not having to watch him dance again. RAFLMAO
Well what else is happening....... um not much sorry guys. I have done no scrapping but plan on starting a album for the kids day care as a present when we go. Will show pictures asap.
Till next time.
Take care :)

4 comments:

Donna said...

Well Bronny! I heard Rodney's out to get your hide. I'm sure he's reading our blogs ROFL!!
Yay for you alright! A night in Queenstown - bliss!! Hope you enjoy it. That's silly - of course you will LOL.

Anonymous said...

Wow, cool prize going to Queenstown. Stoked!!! Have a great time.

Sharee Mortensen said...

Oh Bron you lucky thing - leave Li at home and take me - I will sleep on the floor LOL!! I was disgusted Rodders got to stay in, I was so sure that it would be between him and Angie to go home. colour me shocked that David got voted off he was brill the week before. I wanna know when Danyon became such a spunk? No mullet maketh the man?hmm

Mardi said...

WOO Hoo for you...a night out on your own...have a great time. I dont think Ive ever won a prize...let alone one that great.
Enjoy it..
Mardi