Monday, May 08, 2006


















Well here is some layouts that I haven't put on here. I am not putting all the layouts I do just some. Phew I can here you say :) The first is of my cousin and her family done with BG papers and my new rubons. I love the rubons :) The second is of my two big boys and it is done in the SEI paper range. I even brought out my sewing machine for it and also used my new MM jersey stamps.

Cold day here today with the fire going all day so haven't really done much exciting at all. Did manage to sort out a counter for my Blogg so I can see how many bored people there are in the world looking at little ol me's blogg. LOL.
Any way till next time please take care.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Lovely layouts - what brand of rubons - they are really nice.

I love the papers too.
It's chillier in Auck this last few days, but not cold enough for a fire yet.

Mardi said...

Lovely to see your work Bronny...I love the stitched arrows...just might have to pinch your idea....lol
Thanks also for the kind comment on my Blog....I would take up your offer of a coffee and a chat in a heartbeat....maybe one day.

Donna said...

Hi Bronny, you were quick!! The chipboard is MM Jigsaw chipboard alphabets.