Friday, May 05, 2006

Where has the last month gone?

Wow, I came in here after checking Mardi's blogg and can't believe that it has been over a month since I have written anything. I must hide my head in shame really. Lots and lots have happened since then. We have our farm signed up a guy has this farm signed up and it has passed the DDT level check with flying colours. Now we wait, we wait for this gentleman to get his overseas investment commission consent to say that he is allowed to farm in NZ. All the lawyers tell us it is just a formality but really I will not be happy till it is all signed up we have the money in our bank and are shifting down to the other farm. Then just maybe then I shall relax. To be honnest I probably won't be relaxed cause the thought of unpacking isn't one I relish the thought of. Not just the house but the whole farm EKKKK. We will get there hopefully. tomorrow we are away down to the farm to have another look, take the kids down and they can have another look (they have only been down there once) so this will be good for them. We will have a picnic lunch (which I should be getting ready now) and then plan on going to the school to have a look around. This will be good for Jake as he is shy and will enjoy looking around with out other people watching him. Then next time we take him we will go when school is in or when there is a teacher there. Luckily he is really looking forward to it all, well all the kids are. They keep asking "are we going to live at the new farm today?" Poor little chaps, will be wondering if we are ever going to go. 6 weeks is a long time for them.

This layout I have done for a online competition (New Zealand based web site). It was based on a sketch and generally I am happy with it LOL. It is my DH and my BIL (well they aren't married but they might well as be IYKWIM). It was when we were camping at the lakes in the new year and their competative nature came out. Skimming stones, something so simple yet filled in a fair bit of time and entertained many people. :)



Till next time take care :)

3 comments:

Mardi said...

Hi Bronny ((((big waves))))...so glad you came to visit my Blog..and now Im at yours and its fantastic...Ill be back..LOL

Donna said...

Hi Bronny! I was visiting Scrapboxx {have been a bit slack there lately since SO started} and arrived at you after a few blog hops! What a small world.
Hope the farm change goes well. I remember when mum & dad sold their farm. It's huge compared to a normal house shift!
We have our house on the market. Quite unsettling for kids isn't it?
Hope you don't mind if I link you to my blog.

Sharee Mortensen said...

Hey Bron how come i haven't seen this LO in my inbox or heard about the comp even?? LOL Looks awesome love the pics and the BG, this is one of your best yet girl good luck in the comp.
Luv ya evil twin mwah hahaha!!