Monday, May 22, 2006

I managed to scrap today :)

Well I did finally manage to sit down and do some scrapping. It was actually for a challenge by a scrapping friend. I had to scrap a baby photo of either me or one of the kids. I had forgotten that I was meant to journal on it as well so I go back to the drawing board and do another one LOL (that's what I tell DH, so don't say a word LOL). I adore this photo and I know it will be useful in another 15 years (when he is 21) and I do know that he will hate me for it too LOL.

Today it has been wet wet wet here. Kids have been stuck inside all day until I had to relent other wise I would go mad, so 4.00 out they went and what a mess, but they had a fab time. Tomorrow I hope it is fine other wise the washing machine will be going for a while because I won't be able to keep them in again.

Abby has decided that she might use a big persons toilet and she will run into the toilet pull her nappy off and jump on. It was great the first three or four times (the next 10 times weren't quite as exciting LOL) but nothing, then tonight when Jake was on the loo she went in and thought she might go. Jake said to her "jump on the potty and go" What do you know, she hit the jack pot. A fair bit of excitement then she had to ring Gran and tell her all about it. Lets hope it continues.

I forgot to mention that last week I was in the bathroom putting makeup on and I was doing Mascara with my mouth open. Olly wanted to know why I did that, to which I replied "It helps keep my eyes open." Nothing more was said. But then coming home from town I was having Abby on. Telling her not to go to sleep, keep her eyes open. Olly (who was in the front seat) turned around and said go like this Abby, and he held his mouth wide open. I asked him why, to which he replied (in a totally I told you so voice) "you told me this morning it keeps your eyes open, so if Abby does it she won't go to sleep." It was so funny. Why didn't I think of that RAFLMAO.

On that note I will leave you to it LOL.

Todays thought

"Never regret growing old. It is a privilege denied to many."

3 comments:

Sharee Mortensen said...

Now Bronny go and take a pic of him doing it so you can scrap that! You know I love this LO it is such a crack up. So with you on the trapped in the house with small people problem!!
NIET

Mardi said...

How cute...keeping your eyes open..lol. Kids absorb everything dont they, you never know when they will repeat a bit of wisdom...not always appropriatly either.
Layout is so cute...Im sure it will be a 21st hit.
Mardi

Lara said...

too cute!